Tuesday, November 03, 2009

The Adventitious ME !


Accidents are bound to happen in life, especially in a life like the one I endorse, where things are so much dependent on probability. Never ever I had thought that a meager chapter on mathematics I studied (again adventitiously) would define life of an individual. That too, happening by chance, my own. After having contemplated on "What defines my life?" for long hours, it's hard to put it any other way. I think it's been so erratic and frivolous that though I have a picture in my mind it's hard to put it on canvass. This revelation has baffled me and left me distressed and the only positive I could take from it is that it has just brought me a li'l closer to myself. I have started to understand myself a li'l better then I actually did before. How does this help me anyway? Well, I have a firm belief that everyone is born to to give something back to the society. I just happen to be pondering over what could that be in my case?

3 comments:

laddu said...

OMG!!!! which chapter was dat??
it must be probability....

Ankit said...

Reading Comprehension bahut hi kharaab hai tera.. :P

Anonymous said...

hello there thanks for your grat post, as usual ((o: