Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Life or something like it..


What is life? Not the one you and me or a person next door are living. It's not the topping, but the deeper shit I am talking about.

Right from the schooling days we are grilled,to get into a decent school (entrances to get into 1st grade.. WTF?), then to secure a rank in class, write an entrance again to get into a coaching where we are left aghast,pondering over the knowledge 'junta' around possesses. Somehow make it to some engineering college, without actually having to deal with a chip in life we become an engineer by mugging every inch of words written by millman and some ass who probably didn't have lives of their own (or may be he did) :D . Sums up life of an average Indian adult.

Where is the room for my creativity,my decisions,my life?If I ask myself a question, "what do I want from my life", I am left scratching my balls pondering..Ehh.. Errr.. Pause... what the hell is that suppose to mean. My life.. decision..??? Everything in life has been spoon fed, everything's been taught as if, this is the way thing is, mug up if you can or come back after six months. I remember it very well, when in 1st or 2nd grade, I made a drawing of a house and painted it's wall black and had my teacher fuming for the reasons I didn't know then. Obviously, I never dared to do anything innovative in her class again. It was then, that I wasn't allowed to take my own decision. Over and over in life, similar incidences have happened again and again and again.I feel so feeble and drained now that I wish, I could change it, so that I could have my controls back in my hand.Today at this juncture in life, I feel I have lost the most gifted ability given to a man. Power to create. Power to do my thing. The one which I want to do, over and over again till I am left enervated. Let the energies actuate the cause is all I can wish. These few lines by kishore da explain the conundrum so well..


"
Saahilon pe rehne waale.. kabhi sunaa to hogaa kahin.. Saagaron ki kashtiyon ka kahin kinaara hotaa nahin.. "

Signing off!

4 comments:

laddu said...

i can understand y u wrote such a post....

Ankit said...

:)

Dory The Fish said...

Jain and philosophy at their best I guess...:) ur post reminds me of this song btw... http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/10263/

Ankit said...

@ DD..

We should go the metallica way.. :D