Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Tears in heaven!!!









I have been absolutely in love wid this song for quite sometime.. Kudos to Eric clapton !!!

1) A grieving clapton wrote his most famous song "Tears in heaven" for his 5 year old son conor who died of an accident.

2) Happy Times :) Clapton with son, Conor.




Would you know my nameIf I saw you in heaven?
Would it be the sameIf I saw you in heaven?
I must be strongAnd carry on,



'Cause I know I don't belongHere in heaven.
Would you hold my handIf I saw you in heaven?

Would you help me standIf I saw you in heaven?
I'll find my wayThrough night and day,


'Cause I know I just can't stayHere in heaven.
Time can bring you down,
Time can bend your knees.
Time can break your heart,




Have you begging please, begging please.
Beyond the door,There's peace I'm sure,



And I know there'll be no moreTears in heaven.
Would you know my nameIf I saw you in heaven?



Would it be the sameIf I saw you in heaven?
I must be strongAnd carry on,'

Cause I know I don't belongHere in heaven.



No comments: